This is all rather vague: it is hard to communicate to any given public, and frankly ‘socialists’ these days haven’t the stomach for reaching socialism. That’s not surprising: the right has a method here: if socialist is even tried leftists get murdered
- Center for Popular Economics, “Economics for the 99%.” 2012, updated.
- Dubb, Steve, “After the Next Recession: The search for an economic path forward,” Nonprofit Quarterly, February 19, 2020.
- Kawano, Emily, “Solidarity Economy: Building an Economy for People and Planet,” Democracy Collaborative, Next System Project. May 1, 2018
- Luxemburg, Rosa. Reform or Revolution. 1900.
- Matthaei, Julie, Feminism and Revolution: Looking Back, Looking Ahead. Tellus Institute, Great Transition Initiative. 2018
The COVID-19 pandemic has upended our world. It has laid bare the inequity, the limits, and the failures of capitalism. The door to a better future beyond capitalism, already cracked open by the Great Recession, has been pushed open a little wider.